Advertisingy u no do it?
Advertising (learn more)Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.
Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
- Attorney General Becerra Issues Advisory Outlining New Data Privacy Rights for California Consumers https://t.co/lN0avq4CBm
- Jan 8, 2020
- Dec 23, 2019
- @McDonalds @UberEats I love to have the McDonalds double cheese burger, fries and the hot fudge sundae delivered on… https://t.co/pu4RFTa3tJ
- Nov 30, 2019
- Excited to be starting the JPMorganChase Virtual Experience! Looking forward to trying out what its really like to… https://t.co/yn7dIQHoyG
- Nov 1, 2019
- RT @Theraflu: Feeling a little under the weather? Theraflu wants to bring fast, powerful relief to your door with free sick kits full of so…
- Oct 16, 2019
Notable Member, Female, from http://agreatforum.com/services.html
- Last seen:
- May 8, 2019
- July 11
- Home Page:
- Dust Bunny Collector
Outside of the usual of enjoying various genres of music and movies, I also enjoy day road trips, museums and cultural events in Los Angeles. I was involved in student leadership in college at the local, district, region and state advocating for access to higher education. Love educational policy and leaders who love the people they lead. Especially when the leaders get down to earth, do the work with others and are willing to get involved in every aspect of the project.
- Whatever is occupying me at the moment
My degree is in humanities and for those who want to know what humanities is, here is one perspective of what it is.
Humanities is concerned with knowledge, responsibility, and society. Responsible knowledge creates societies, and societies in turn create responsible knowledge. In humanities, we seek to interpret the various meaning arising from diverse cultural experiences, both past and present. We are, thereby, also engaged in shaping the worlds to come.