Advertisingy u no do it?
Advertising (learn more)Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.
Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
- RT @lilyraynyc: Anchor text is still a strong signal in 2020. Avoid using naked URLs / un-optimized internal links, because that anchor t…
- Sep 25, 2020 at 12:39 PM
- RT @ThisBeLi: She was used for everything. Used to promote everything. Used to make people look good and socially conscious. Used to promot…
- Sep 23, 2020 at 10:23 PM
- I’m confused - I thought mail in voting wasn’t safe. 😕🤔 https://t.co/KkLA5jkuLh
- Sep 18, 2020
- RT @MamaPK4: @mmpadellan @realDonaldTrump Yup. https://t.co/EEB2Pa4fns
- Sep 12, 2020
- Confidence: it’s the food of the wise man but the liquor of the fool.
- Sep 12, 2020
Well-Known Member, Male, from New York City
- Last seen:
- Apr 19, 2016
- Home Page:
- New York City
Oral Seymour is the SEO Strategist at CUnet, a Nelnet Company. He develops and executes the SEO strategy for Nelnet owned properties such as Petersons.com, CollegeInfo.com,EssayEdge.com and ResumeEdge.com. He is Google Analytics Certified and holds a Bachelor's Degree (magna cum laude) in Information Systems from Monroe College. He's a big fan of the English Premier League team Liverpool and New York teams such as the Knicks, Mets, Jets and Rangers.
- SEO Strategist