Advertisingy u no do it?
Advertising (learn more)Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.
Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
- There is a Tetris competition happening now on ESPN2. Im hooked. https://t.co/gvTNph1uSa
- Dec 8, 2019 at 9:00 PM
- RT @Carnage4Life: This article collects all of the reasons why I prefer reading Twitter to browsing the mobile web today. It's like web des…
- Nov 11, 2019
- The Week in Tech: Are You Ready for Facebook’s Future? https://t.co/iYI05ishSP
- Oct 11, 2019
- #KickChildhoodCancer https://t.co/pNTk8iV4mx
- Oct 1, 2019
- Why am I see betting odds and under/over weaved into every baseball article on ESPN? I was reading one about Justin… https://t.co/QIDisPv8Pi
- Aug 22, 2019
Well-Known Member, Male, from New York City
- Last seen:
- Apr 19, 2016
- Home Page:
- New York City
Oral Seymour is the SEO Strategist at CUnet, a Nelnet Company. He develops and executes the SEO strategy for Nelnet owned properties such as Petersons.com, CollegeInfo.com,EssayEdge.com and ResumeEdge.com. He is Google Analytics Certified and holds a Bachelor's Degree (magna cum laude) in Information Systems from Monroe College. He's a big fan of the English Premier League team Liverpool and New York teams such as the Knicks, Mets, Jets and Rangers.
- SEO Strategist