Advertisingy u no do it?
Advertising (learn more)Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.
Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
- The Week in Tech: Are You Ready for Facebook’s Future? https://t.co/iYI05ishSP
- Oct 11, 2019 at 7:51 AM
- #KickChildhoodCancer https://t.co/pNTk8iV4mx
- Oct 1, 2019
- Why am I see betting odds and under/over weaved into every baseball article on ESPN? I was reading one about Justin… https://t.co/QIDisPv8Pi
- Aug 22, 2019
- @trnrtips When you were using the Sony A600, how were you recording audio? What Mic or recorder did you use?
- Jun 30, 2019
- RT @FOXSoccer: "Cry in the beginning so you can smile in the end" Marta's message for Brazil's next generation will give you CHILLS. 💛💚 ht…
- Jun 24, 2019
Well-Known Member, Male, from New York City
- Last seen:
- Apr 19, 2016
- Home Page:
- New York City
Oral Seymour is the SEO Strategist at CUnet, a Nelnet Company. He develops and executes the SEO strategy for Nelnet owned properties such as Petersons.com, CollegeInfo.com,EssayEdge.com and ResumeEdge.com. He is Google Analytics Certified and holds a Bachelor's Degree (magna cum laude) in Information Systems from Monroe College. He's a big fan of the English Premier League team Liverpool and New York teams such as the Knicks, Mets, Jets and Rangers.
- SEO Strategist