Advertisingy u no do it?
Advertising (learn more)Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.
Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
Creating New Threads
For the most part, this should be common sense, but in case it's not...
- Start threads in the most relevant forum category.
- Don't create empty posts that contain nothing but a link (if you are going to link to a news article for example, give a summary of it in your own words). Be careful when linking to sites you are affiliates with, as it may cross the lines into self-promotion/spamming.
- Unless it's earth shattering news (the discovery of intelligent life on another planet would qualify for example), don't post press releases.
- Don't post personal attacks against other members. Take up whatever your issue you have with them privately. The world probably doesn't care that you don't like Joe.
- Search before you post a new thread, because there's a good chance someone already posted it. We don't need 50 threads letting everyone know Michael Jackson died... One is enough.
PostingThis also should be common sense, but some of the things people like to try and do that isn't allowed...
- Don't post in threads just to "bump" them to the top of the list of threads. If you would like to push your thread to the top, simply use the "Bump" link within the first post of any thread you started.
- Don't hijack threads/topics. This includes (but not limited to) purposely changing the subject, posting in someone's sales thread to offer your opinion (like "great design" or "unlimited hosting is a scam" when you have no intention of buying).
- Don't post things that have no relevance to anyone other than who you are replying to (for example posting "PM Sent" or something along those lines is not necessary because the system already alerts them). If you really want to let someone know you sent them a private message, tell them in an extra private message to them.
- Don't be lazy and "post offers". Do not reply to threads with your copy and paste offers (including "check out this thread", "check my signature", or "I have a blog, interested?"). Instead, take the time to send a worthwhile PM to your potential business client. Copy/paste posts, junk posts, and other ambiguous replies will be treated as spam and will be deleted, wasting your time and ours. We may also issue spam warnings which could very quickly lead to a ban.
- Don't mask your links with a URL that redirects the user. If you want to link to something, link to the actual page. This includes affiliate links which are only allowed in signatures (not posts).
- Don't post stuff that is a copy/paste. We don't have any need for duplicate content/plagiarism.